Monday, July 23, 2007

Alohomora

So I've unlocked my online pensieve. Dont ask me why I did that, something must have gone seriously wrong for someone who did not give a slightest shit about ranting words on a liveless machine, to actually bother throwing posts into this tiny, insignificant space.

As much as I try not to turn this into another daily-records-of-what-happened-in-my-life thingy, I must first extend my apologies to anybody or anything that I may offend in my future posts. Afterall, something must be drastically wrong for me to conjure blabberings here.

Oh, one more thing, there will definately be typo errors, as I have fantastic accuracy when hitting the keys of the keyboard. On top of that, my chain of thought tends to flow faster than my moving fingers, so in order to keep up, there might be missing words in a constructed sentence. If you cant spot any errors, I must have won this week's lottery.

But then again, I dont buy lottery.

No comments: