Friday, January 18, 2008

Screw Stars. Honey Stars is better. xD

This message was sent with high importance.
From: Fu Ji Lang Sent: Fri 1/18/2008 2:19 PM
To: #LIM JOE EE ZOE#
Cc: Nikki Draper
Subject: Important - COM266 - Film Festival Practicum
Attachments:


Dear Zoe


We noted that you have registered for COM266 Film Festival Practicum. Please be informed that COM266 is not open to Year 1 students and that entry to COM266 is based on a selection process . You are advised to de-register from the course and reselect another UE to replace this.


Please drop me an email once you have de-registered the course.


Regards

Ms Fu





Well done. Totally outstanding! Now you tell me to de-register the course and find another UE.... AT THIS TIME OF THE ADD/DROP Period?!!!?!! You kidding... right?

And why then did STARS allow me to register that course in the first place? Screwed up system. Totally. Lols.

I've already attended 2 meetings. I've already approached Charlotte and asked the design committee what can I do. I've already got my temporary job scope. I've already started to do some sourcing (wells, only a tiniee whinnee bit though... xD). Oh wells, half of me don't wanna drop the course, the other half says drop and to hell with it. xDDD

Wells, I am too lazy to go follow up and try to get help. Just hope that they can successful run the Film Festival. Don't think I am of much help in the first place anyway. xD

No comments: